Unlocking the full potential of your Content: DAM best practices for Video - and Everything Else 11th March 2020
MarketingEventClientOrganisations often fail to appreciate the value of the content they already own. Huge sums of money are often wasted reproducing the same type of content. New photo and video shoots can be avoided if production teams and creatives are able to access and repurpose material in which the company has already invested - for marketing, internal communication, training, social media, PR and more.
In this webinar, we look at how BP has made use of a century's worth of archival content - and what they create today - to champion the heritage of their brand, creating engaging new content and enjoying a dramatic return on investment. We'll review how savings were archived through a little organisational work, investment in a digital asset management platform and nurturing its growth. We'll also see how the many hundreds of hours of quality videos took on new meaning for everyday users throughout the company.
In this session we will share best practices in managing and using digital asset management platforms, including:
- Getting DAM ready, from knowledge sharing and governance to implementation
- A strong focus on the challenges in managing video
- Promoting user adoption and engagement
- Measuring the success of your DAM from metrics and KPIs and ensuring ROI
- Putting insights and analytics to strategic use